Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dee siao siao?

Talking about dee siao siao the only bus captain I can think of is Mr Teoh or rather we addressed him as ah teoh or ah beng. Saw him driving 2746U on 579 as last car stoning at traffic lights. When I saw him, I just like to scold him dee siao siao. He always dee siao all of us, talking NC16 related stuffs.
Today went to popular with kah lim to find compass, in the end never buy as the cost is too expensive. Need to do some market research as nowadays budget is tight. After that went to take some pictures outside Tampines Int. Today off late late at 5pm and Tampines int turn crazy. ZZZ. Yesterday I off early early and not much thigns for me to catch. Saw some stuning cameos like 3648M + 39R on 3, 3626B + 49L + 73R on 293, 3661Z on 37 & 3619Y on 19 - cameo again, 54X on 291 and 3722G on 23. Didn't managed to get those cameo on 3 and 23. ZZZ. Those are the top prizes. Then went to take my god-ma's bus on 8, took it and feel like going to bradell depot. I calculated the time and I followed her back to bradell depot. Saw the same old things inside, so dark, road still the same, no surprises. Went home after that by taking 696T on 93 + 2744A on 8. Targeted to reach home at 9 but I reached home and I made it 10 mins earlier. Went online till now.
Thats all for today, a bit boring, normal day hope there's more stories to be written here.

Mr dee siao siao (sry it's a bit blur but think still can see him) lol:
Photobucket

Edited: And also, trying to make my blog a bit lively. I will put some shows that I like to watch here. I am watching this currently: Kang Xi




No comments: